Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey y'all - Happy 2012!!!

This past year has been so full of adventure - both good and well not so good - but I survived it with the love and support of my family and friends (yes that means you!) As 2012 has already begun I have made a few resolutions that I truly intend to stick to. One of which pertains to this lovely blog...It is my resolution for 2012 that I log 3 new recipes each week! This means 3 new fabulous dinners/desserts/appetizers/whatever that I will research each week and bring to you courtesy of this little blog. I know that the past year has been anything but consistent so my apologies, I really intend to do better, and since it's my resolution and y'all have been informed i have no excuses, right? Right! Ok, so tonight I'm letting Zach make dinner - steak with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes with bacon and garlic, and roasted asparagus - it smells divine! But this week I am going to conquer Shrimp and Grits, German Pretzels, and Chicken Divan so look for the updates on Facebook or check back at the end of the week, they should all be uploaded!

Happy New Year and Let's Make 2012 as Scrumptious as Possible!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it! You rock with the food :)

    ReplyDelete