Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just Kidding...

SO...um hello! Are you still out there....I guess I owe a little explanation for falling off the planet, right?
Ok well here goes nothing...so the last post was a good 2 months ago - ugh that's gross to even say I am so bummed that it's been so long...however, it wasn't without reason. For those of you who have read this lovely blog you know that we were expecting our 2nd addition to the family - we were psyched out of our minds - and yes we definitely were referring to this baby as Hansel or Grettle Von Tift in the spirit of things German LOL...however, it is with utter sadness that I have to report Hansel or Grettle has gone to Heaven WAYYY early :( Unfortunately, this rocked my world a bit more than I would have liked and well I ran to North Carolina (as well as  about 14 other states) and fell off the planet.
I am happy to report that I am finally back home, in Germany, with my wonderful husband and amazing baby girl Charlotte. We got home last night and I feel refreshed - despite the jetlag lol - and I am soooo ready to get cooking!
So, I absolutely apologize for such a long delay in posting but that's hopefully behind me. I have my heath back and the holidays are right around the corner (for those of us who haven't cheated and had 2 Thanksgiving's already haha oops! more on that later) and I don't know about you but I am ready to cook and bake until Santa comes down that chimney....so here we go, again :)

1 comment: