Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oops I totally did it again...

Oh ya I went there - once upon a time I used to blog these yummy recipes then disaster struck and I fell off the planet. Then I made a New Year's Resolution (ok fine I made 2 of them) one was to get my act together and start to be a healthier me and the other was to log 3 recipes each week for the year! Well...perhaps I should have stuck to the first one since I'm doing FABULOUS there lol but the recipe blogging has become an epic fail! No excuses - and it's not like I haven't been cooking either - oh I have a good 20 recipes filed away with pictures that just never made it to this website - so suffice it to say "Oops I totally did it again..."

However, I am here now and that's what matters, right? So enough of the distractions - let's blog these delicious meals...are you ready???

No comments:

Post a Comment